The Beginning of AgKnowledge
AgKnowledge Software was created by TechKnowledge Associates, Inc., an industry-leading supplier of Agribusiness software and services to medium and small fresh fruit and vegetable producers and distributors. With roots stretching back to 1982, TechKnowledge successfully deployed hundreds of applications for thousands of users that have helped these companies increase market share, improve operational efficiency, and, most importantly, generate higher profits.
The Modernization of AgKnowledge
In 1990, the first version of AgKnowledge Software began development. Eleven years later, in 2001, AgKnowledge Software rebranded as AgKnowledge. 2004 marked the start of the the conversion of AgKnowledge to run in the web browser. Then, in 2006, we deployed our first cloud-based solution, including all major applications.
- Moved to larger, expanded data center. Cloud users doubled in prior 12 months.
- AgKnowledge cloud users grew by over 100%.
- AgKnowledge cloud users grew by an additional 275%.
- Introduced AgKnowledge Harvest for business intelligence and insight.
- AgKnowledge cloud users grew by 65%.
- AgKnowledge acquired by DiD Integration, Inc.
- Re-write of AgKnowledge with a modern, mobile-first strategy began.
- AgKnowledge expanded into the cannabis industry.